General Maintenance Worker will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
• Inspects the building, grounds, and equipment.
• Grounds work as needed.
• Handles necessary repairs and maintenance.
• Follows local and state building codes.
• Complies with all company safety regulations.
• Keeps a maintenance log.
• Reports any issues to the maintenance director.
• Responds to repair and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
• Follows written and verbal instructions from the maintenance director.
• Collaborates with the maintenance team.
• Reads and follows manuals and other written instructions.
• Uses equipment, including power tools, hand tools, electric tools, and plumbing tools.
• Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Handles the physical demands of the job, including standing, bending, pulling, pushing, climbing, and lifting at least 50 pounds.
Sorry, there are no internships available at this time.