The Rockin’ BBQ committee is very sad to announce that we must postpone the BBQ Competition that was scheduled for May 8th and 9th.
The Governor of the State of Indiana issued new guidelines today for the reopening of businesses and events within our state.
Starting May 4th, we will be at Stage 2, and this will place the competition outside of allowable parameters for us to hold the event.
We have decided to reschedule the competition to May 29th and 30th, 2020.
Given the new guidelines set forth by Governor, we should be at Stage 3 by that time and we should be allowed to hold the competition if everything goes as planned.
We hope that all the teams that has registered can join us on this new date. However if you cannot, please contact us so we can issue a refund of your registration fee. We hope to see all of you on May 29 & 30, 2020.