Sells admission tickets, take tickets and scan passes at the gates for the 2016 Kosciusko County Fair.
May also be assigned to work in the Grandstand Ticket booth, Events/Information Office during events, to answer phones, act as an information clerk, accept currency from vendors & exhibitors and for any product purchases.
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
• Ability to operate a computerized POS (Windows Explorer based) ticketing system.
• Ability to accept currency or credit cards for ticket at the admission gates.
• Ability to organize and sell multiple types of tickets simultaneously and accurately.
• Ability to accurately maintain a teller-cash box, account for cash and multiple types of numbered tickets and passes.
• Ability to monitor the turnstile area for approved passes, stamps, and tickets.
• Attend daily staffing meetings, if necessary. Collect tickets and scan authorized passes. Act as information clerk and distribute grounds maps, brochures, and day schedules.
• Ability to make change and accurately count cash.
• Work is performed in and outside a gate ticket booth or events office and may include standing in the sun and/or rain. Varying shifts will be offered with the earliest starting at 9:00 a.m. and the latest ending at approximately 11:00pm on days of the fair.
• Ticket Sellers work sitting and standing alternatively in and outside of the ticket booth. Must have the ability to stand and sit for long hours.
Accepted applicants will be required to attend training given by Kosciusko County Treasurer’s Office or Fair office.
Applications postmarked prior to the closing, but received after the closing date, will not be accepted. Resumes are accepted, but must be accompanied by a complete application form and received by the closing date. Submit applications to: Kosciusko County Fair Human Resource Department, PO Box 1093, Warsaw IN 46581-1093.
Following a review of the applications and resumes, the highest qualified applicants will be interviewed and may be tested. After a selection is made, all applicants not selected will be notified in writing. Kosciusko County Fair reserves the right to fill any other Fair Ticket Seller(s) position which may open within the Kosciusko County Fair for a period of six months following the closing date of this job posting, utilizing the applications from this posting.
Sorry, there are no internships available at this time.